Why do we need change in our lives?
There are two types of change, the one we have control of and the one we don't. But First let's look at some of the issues most of us seem to have with change.
1. Fear of the unknown
2. Lack of confidence in our abilities
3. Having to make decisions
4. Being uncomfortable
5. Lack of motivation
Everyone likes routine, well most of us do, it's easy, it's comfortable, but oh my word it's boring!!!
NOW THAT'S LIVING!!!
1. Tell yourself daily "I want something new and exciting in my life." If you are part of a family unit, get them involved. If the change is not within your control, embrace it and be part of the process.
2. Think positively - go with it and make it a step forward in the right direction, a new window of opportunity, a new door opening to something exciting, whatever you want to call it but be positive about it.
3. Think of change as a way of growing and developing your own self image, self worth.
If we embrace change we can expect to have:
- More excitement in our lives
- A more fulfilling and happy life
- Gain insight and wisdom
- More inner strength
- New opportunities opening up to us
- More flexibility in the way we think
See previous blog "The Power of a Positive Attitude"
Change is constant and happening all around us all the time. We can either change with it and control how it affects us, or stay stagnant and let it control us. It's a choice only we can make. Let's make the right choice.
Wishing you all an exciting, happy life.